Sunday, January 12, 2014

Photoshoot with Nathalie Cheng!

I did a photoshoot with Nathalie and I wanted to share some of the pictures with y'all! :)
This is my long double crochet cowl. The pattern can be found at allaboutami.com
This is the sweetheart bunny. The pattern can also be found at allaboutami.com
Some monster nugget keychains I'm giving away soon. The pattern is by me! But I did not post it.
Spring bunny!! The pattern can be found at allaboutami.com
A teddy bear rattle for a baby! The pattern is by me but I have not posted it.
Teddy bear keychain. You can purchase it in my etsy shop at critterchains.etsy.com
Another teddy keychain in the shop.
A tiny latte keychain in the shop too!
An elephant keychain that is in the shop as well.


This is Mochi!! The pattern can be found at allaboutami.com


Thank you, Nathalie, for the pictures!! 

Her blog can be found at nathalieecheng.wordpress.com

Have a great day of crocheting and crafting!!

Anna❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment