Saturday, December 28, 2013

Project~Easy Pom Pom Beanie

While I was watching the Wolverine with my dad and brother, I made this super cute hat!! :) I saw it on All About Ami's blog ,and I knew I HAD to make it. :)I made the long thick strip and folded it in half and sewed the side closed. I used my 6.0mm Clover Crochet hook.
Doesn't the hat have such a lovely ribbed pattern? :)
 I love the ribbed look of the hat. :) ❤️❤️


Then, I threaded a long strand of yarn around the circumference of the hat and tightly pulled the string which closed the hole. 
Then, I made a Pom Pom, sewed it to the top of the hat, and my hat was done!!!:) 
I love this hat... :) 
It looks super cute!
I wear this hat a lot. And it goes well with a LOT of my winter scarfs and jackets. :) Keep warm, y'all!!
The pattern can be found on the Lion Brand website, but you need an account to get the pattern. Luckily the registration is free!! :)

Have a great day of crocheting and crafting!! 
❤️anna❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment