Friday, May 17, 2013

My Lamb Hat in progress

Hey y'all!
   This post is a tutorial on Sarah Zimmerman's Lamb hat. I LOVED the hat so much that I wanted to make it for myself!! :P For the hat, Sarah used the Bobble Stitch for her hat. I loved the hugeness of the stitch! I made the hat up to the 6th row in this picture:
Look at how big the Bobbles are!!!
Sarah demonstrates how to make the Bobble stitch as well on her post, but I wanted to show you too!! :P Here is how do it: 
 Yarn over and insert your hook into the stitch:

Yarn over, and pull up a loop. You now have 3 loops on your hook. 
Yarn over, and pull through 2 loops on your hook. You now have 2 loops left on your hook.
(pulling the yarn through 2 loops on my hook)

*Next, yarn over, and insert you hook into the same stitch. Pull up a loop and yarn over and pull through 2 loops on your hook

(this picture is showing you when I was pulling the yarn through 2 loops on my hook)
You now have 3 loops on your hook
Repeat from the * until you have 5 loops left on your hook.

Finally, yarn over and pull through all five loops on your hook. 
And there you have it! You just made one bobble stitch! :P 







I will update when I finish the hat as soon as possible! :D If you want to make the hat, you can find the pattern here


For now, happy crocheting!!


Anna out.

1 comment:

  1. PHEW!! That has got to be the longest post that I ever made!! :D

    ReplyDelete